Monday, 4 April 2011

Wild Thing! Rockstar editorial

So this project has literally taken me forever, I just couldn't seem to get it right.... or perfect really! I hate being a virgo sometimes... perfectionist lol. I tried loads of different models and loads of seperate layouts. But yey, I think I've done it. The article was an old elle article on Female rockstars named "Wild thing you make my heart sing". There was no pictures apart from a timeline. I've decided to change the magazine to "Dazed and Confused" or "wonderland" and have created something I hope seems a little more striking and new. Let me know what you think.... constructive critism is always appreciated :)

Copyright of Natasha Aldred 2011

1 comment:

  1. ooh this looks really good Tash well done :) I can see you're happier with it just by looking at the picture! the layering of the music notes looks awesome :)

    ReplyDelete